- GraniteGals Podcast
- My First Time Hiking the Four Thousand Footers
- My First Time Hiking the Winter Four Thousand Footers
- Trailwrights 72
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trek 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- The John Muir Trail
- El Camino de Santiago
- The Terrifying Twenty Five
- Our Highpointing Adventures
- My Solo One-Day Pemi Loop. Sept. 9, 2018
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Sisters Hiking for Equality -- the White Mountain Grid for Global Fund for Women
I am happy to announce that Mom, Sage, and I are doing the White Mountain Grid as a way to raise money for a nonprofit organization called Global Fund for Women. The Grid is hiking all 48 of New Hampshire's Four Thousand Footers in every month of the year. We already have a good start on the Grid, so we are confident and determined in our ability to do the rest.
Please read about our long-term project and fundraising goals here. This is the same page that is linked to the top of this website.