We could only hike three days this entire month, since we are busy with summer travel, a WFR course (me), and Alpine Trail Maintenance certification. We hiked Carrigain, Tom Field Willey, and Cabot three days in a row: June 17-19.
Sage put together the videos for Carrigain and Cabot. Please remember that we are not trying to be literary geniuses or documentary film makers...we are simply documenting our hikes as a way of keeping track of our peaks.
For Tom, Field, and Willey, I went one way over the traverse while Mom and Sage went the other. Here is the video for my hike. You can find Sage's photos for her hike here.
England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- GraniteGals Podcast
- My First Time Hiking the Four Thousand Footers
- My First Time Hiking the Winter Four Thousand Footers
- Trailwrights 72
- Lost Coast Trail 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trek 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- The John Muir Trail
- El Camino de Santiago
- The Terrifying Twenty Five
- Our Highpointing Adventures
- My Solo One-Day Pemi Loop. Sept. 9, 2018
- Sage's White Mountain Treks
- DOCUMENTATION OF ALL GRID HIKES
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
June 2019 hikes: Carrigain, Tom Field Willey, and Cabot
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment