This is Trish writing (Alex's mom). Alex is away with her sister and her dad for the next two weeks. I'm filling in today; Alex will write again when she returns.
Important - The girls now have their own Facebook Page for their long-term Global Fund for Women fundraiser! Please visit and "like" Sisters Hiking for Equality. Most importantly, please donate!
Also! - Over the last couple of weeks, Alex had the pleasure of taking Mike Cherim's Wilderness Navigation course through Northeast Mountaineering. She and Sage left for a vacation with their dad immediately after the last session ended, so she didn't get a chance to post photos or comment about her experience. I do know she enjoyed the course and learned a ton. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to be confident with map and compass navigation while off-trail in the wilderness. Alex will fill you in when she gets back.
England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- GraniteGals Podcast
- My First Time Hiking the Four Thousand Footers
- My First Time Hiking the Winter Four Thousand Footers
- Trailwrights 72
- Lost Coast Trail 2019
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trek 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- The John Muir Trail
- El Camino de Santiago
- The Terrifying Twenty Five
- Our Highpointing Adventures
- My Solo One-Day Pemi Loop. Sept. 9, 2018
- Sage's White Mountain Treks