Mom, Sage, and I will be at Pinkham Notch Visitor Center this Wednesday evening (February 22) at 8pm.
We'll give a 45-minute presentation (with lots of photos) on our hiking history, our thru-hikes of the John Muir Trail and the Camino de Santiago, our Grid quest, our Trailwrights peaks, our highpointing, the creation of our Terrifying 25 hiking list, the trailwork...and what it's meant to be young girls hiking "grown-up" mountains year-round since the age of 5 (prejudices and attitudes met and overcome). I'll also dedicate a small portion of the discussion to Leave No Trace principles.
Hope to see you there!
England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- GraniteGals Podcast
- My First Time Hiking the Four Thousand Footers
- My First Time Hiking the Winter Four Thousand Footers
- Trailwrights 72
- England's Coast to Coast Trail 2018
- Cohos Trail 2017
- Iceland's Laugavegur Trek 2016
- Great Wall of China Trek 2015
- The John Muir Trail
- El Camino de Santiago
- The Terrifying Twenty Five
- Our Highpointing Adventures
- My Solo One-Day Pemi Loop. Sept. 9, 2018
- Sage's White Mountain Treks